Wednesday 30 May 2018


My name is Abedi. The first thing that I have to say is life is terrible. Every morning I have to wake up at half past three. Then I have to wake my siblings and they are stubborn. I have to make meiliepap ,but there bowels aren’t even half filled up. Then I get them dressed ,because they are to young to dress themselves. I walk to school Bear feet ,because we are too poor to afford it ourselves. My mom works at the sparzas. Unfortunately my dad died in the big flood trying to save his family. The time we got too school I smelt like poo and pee cause of the river the children call it The River of poo and pee. We have to cross there unfortunately there is no other way to cross it. The only thing that I look forward is my friends but the teachers are the meanest its like they don’t want you to get a good education. Today I was kicked out of class ,because I asked my friend what are you supposed to do. I got called back and smacked I sat down and did not speak again. At least we had a soccer practice,but today was a match. After the match I scored two goals the team was tired and we had to walk all the way back and that took five km to walk home.
When I got home my mom looked very happy ,because we got electricity from Stars. That night we had the best food I am pretty sure it was the best in the town it was so good I started crying with joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment